Peace-of-mind is on tap
You can request a virtual consultation from any device, 24/7 via text only or live video. We'll pair you with a doctor that best meets your needs, and they will give you a treatment plan and next steps to put you or your family member on the road to recovery.
- Avoid unnecessary urgent care and ER visits
- Get doctor-ordered prescriptions sent to your pharmacy or home
- Order lab tests and see results on HealthTap
- Get reminders to help you follow your treatment plan
- Receive referrals to specialists
AI-powered guidance based on your symptoms
Not quite ready to see a doctor? Tell HealthTap AI about your symptoms by responding to question prompts with easy taps or clicks. You'll get a list of potential causes of the symptoms you reported, as well as guidance on next steps. If you decide to see a HealthTap doctor, they'll get this information up front.Evaluate your symptoms
Search content from doctors, not Google
HealthTap gives you access to HealthTap's massive library of member-asked, doctor-answered questions on any health-related topic or symptom. Avoid the confusion and uncertainty of searching the internet at large.Search questions-and-answers
How much does it cost?
Most of our members get HealthTap subsidized or paid for through their company or other organization, but anyone can sign up as an individual! Want your employer to pay for HealthTap? Let us know here.
Creating a HealthTap account is FREECreate an account
- Prescriptions sent to your pharmacy or home
- Lab tests and results on HealthTap
- Reminders about treatment plan
- Referrals to specialists
Most of our members get HealthTap subsidized or paid for through their company or other organization, but anyone can get HealthTap and pay for visits on their own.